Saturday, February 10, 2018

February Release Preview | Your Next Stamp

It's time for a Sneak Peek of Your Next Stamp's February Release my friends! This release is full of cuteness. If you are a stamper you will NOT be disappointed.

I am featuring a super cute set called Music Chicks! I love those little birdies and the fact that they play a musical instrument is even cuter!

I used some distress ink for my background and added some paint splats with a stamp set called Mini Ink Splatter. I colored the chicks with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and added some popdots for a few of them to give them dimension.


Lots of Sneak Peeks are waiting for you at the Your Next Stamp blog!!!
I will return at 10pm EST on February 10 for a full reveal!

Thanks for visiting and see you again soon!

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio