Sunday, August 27, 2017

Back 2 School | Simple Stories

It was my turn on the Simple Stories blog yesterday and I just wanted to share my projects with you today.
I created 2 layouts using the OLD SCHOOL collection and this first layout is called Back 2 School.

Time for my niece to head off to grade 9. I still can't believe she's 14 and will probably be driving a card in 2 years. OYE!


This layout was created on a 12x12 piece of black cardstock and I wanted to had some white. Instead of using white as my base I layered it with a patterned paper and the black cardstock. I find it breaks it up as I used some neutral colors for my die cuts. I still added dimensional adhesive and created my layers.

 
I still have a few pieces of scrap paper left from this collection - enough to create a card or two for those teachers ;)

I hope you feel inspired to create today and perhaps we'll see your " Old School " layouts on social media! Tag us @SimpleStories_ and of course you can come follow me @KristineDavidson


Simple Stories - Old School Collection - 12 x 12 Collection Kit

from: Scrapbook.com
 
 I will be sharing my second layout with you tomorrow ;) Stay Tuned!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio