Wednesday, March 08, 2017

OMG | Simple Stories

I had a blast using this EMOJI LOVE collection from Simple Stories. I am sure with today's teens you can come up with your own page using some emojis, screen shots of text messages or facebook chats. Have fun with it!

Please share your pages on Instagram with #SimpleStories and you can tag me as well @KristineDavidson, I would love to see your EMOJI LOVE pages!


The Story:

Guy: Hey Smile!

Girlfriend: Hey Love, Come to a Party with my BFF?

Guy: Yes I would love to party with you.

Girlfriend: YAY! I'm getting ready doing my nails and getting my dancing shoes! Seriously!

Guy: OMG, I have my shades and Vans and good to go!

Girlfriend: ROFL

Guy: Having a snack; fries and pizza. Oops gotta poop! LOL

Girlfriend: OMG Poop? LOL

Guy: That Stinks .. WOW

Girlfriend: LOL Awkward!

Guy: Kisses!



Thank you so much for reading
  See more of my work on instagram @KristineDavidson

Visit the Simple Stories Blog to see more projects from the Design Team


Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio